Club Program Players will learn:
- Offensive spacing and body placement
- The importance of blocking out
- How to create better passing angles
- How to utilize/guard on-ball and away screens
- Importance of offensive timing
- All of Ironmen Basketball's "Small Group" concepts of attacking the rim and becoming a better one-on-one player.
- Defensive positioning, relative to the ball and man.
- How to guard the ball
- Correct defensive rotations
- How to defend bigger post players
Club Program Players will participate in:
- Weekly team practice
- Ironmen Skills Clinics
- Monthly tournament